Monday, April 8, 2013

New on the blog: Bucket List + Update!

Hi everyone! So I descided to make a new button called 'Bucket List'. On it you will find all the things I have done in my life that were special to me. All the photos belong to me and were taking by me/friends/family members. I keep added more and more photos. I'm very happy and thankful that I was able to do these things. 
In meanwhile we are already in the second week of my Easter/Spring vacation. But there are still a lot of things to come. I have been to Ikea this saturday to buy some shelves for my room. We also saw the perfect chair for my room, but we didn't buy it because the price was pretty high: Over € 2.000! So my mom said that I needed to look for the same chair on the internet. I found two websited that had the same chair, and cheaper. But they are still pretty expensive and in dollars ($655 - $800) My mom is still thinking about maybe buying it for my birthday (that's coming in 15 days! April 23!)
On sunday we went shopping and I bought a sweater and 4 new Disney movies! We went or dinner at one of my mom's favourite restaurants and I drew a skeleton's back for a friend of mine.
Today is going to be pretty lazy. I'm just going to listen to the My Fair Lady musical vinyl, eat some Ben & Jerry's icecream and that's about it.
Hope you all will have a lovely day and enjoy the rest of your vacation (if you have vacation of course!)
Love, Celine! x



No comments:

Post a Comment