Thursday, April 4, 2013

Give me your hat and I will be your flower

 Hi everyone! So today I photographed my friend Sophie. I always shoot her, she is like a personal model for me.Today we had the team 'summer' but we didn't really feel like it was summer 'cause there was wind and it was super cold. But we just pulled our jackets on and we went outside, good or bad weather. We still had a lot of fun and were able to make a lot of pretty photos. Because of the wind, we almost didn't had the chance to make much photos with the hat, but when the wind was gone for a view seconds, we were just able to shot a photo with the hat. I don't have much to say about this post, only that after the shoot, Sophie ended up with sawdust all over the back of her jacket. Hope you like the photos!
Love, Celine! x
(Sophie's Twitter & Instagram)





















No comments:

Post a Comment