Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First Post - Get to know me!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! This is my first post so I will tell you all something about me! My name is Celine, I'm 13 years old (or should I say young) and I already have a big heart for fashion and lifestyle. I live in a little countryside village called Lille in Belgium. I live here with my mom, my dad and my sister. I also have 3 cats (Dottie, Twinkel & Kiwi) but if we also count our neighbours cat Truffel that's always around and the homeless cats Twilight that lives by our door, we have 5 cats to take care of. 
I really like to draw, and since a view months ago, I draw Hilly HIndi from the Hillywood show a lot. She makes parodies with her sister and she is a Lady Gaga look-a-like. She is a really big inspiration to me and she always replies on my drawings on twitter. I will keep on drawing her 'cause everyone loves it!
I first had an other blog called pheverandfever.blogspot.com but I didn't like the name anymore so I started this practically namesless blog! And I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it more! They reason why I started this blog is because I just want to let you guys see how much I love fashion, art, photography and other things. I also just wanted a way to explane myself and my feelings. Some people don't know why I started a blog that also has beauty because I almost never wear make-up. I don't think that I need to wear a lot of make-up when I'm 13, I still have my whole life to wear make-up. But that doesn't mean I don't like to do tutorials with it! I really like to travel, just to pack my stuff and get away from my normal life for a while. And just to discover new places and to shoot them all! So that's why I made this blog! I hope you guys will enjoy my blog and don't be afraid to ask me something or to leave a comment! I would love that!

Love, Celine! x
(p.s: Twitter & Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment